Tuesday, April 11, 2017

March Update

Melissa:
Oh my! I forgot to post this. How can I do that? I've been trying to keep up with all the things. lol.

So I had some big plans for March. I was cruising along on re-writes at the beginning of March. I was thrilled as some sections stayed with the same idea but re-written and other scenes got additions, large additions.

Christmas Spirit:
32 hours by March 10th ~ I upped the goal to 38 hours by March 31st.
-- I added 11 hours to the clock, bringing me to a total of 28 hours spent on the project since the beginning of the year.

The total hours spent don't feel like a lot as I look back now. But when working, it feels like a lot is getting done. I'm currently on page 146 out of 359. I think this is a very good progression. I know I can't work daily on the project with all going on in life at the moment - work, kiddo college stuff, editing work, and more.

Here's a picture of the progress, so can see the pages going by. This page has been read through and, as you see on the left, I've added a good bit to this section. I need to read it again and add a bit more, so I'm still on page 146.

So what's on the horizon for April?

I signed up for Camp NaNoWriMo. My goal is 30 hours of work by the end of April. That's one hour a day. I know one hour a day isn't going to happen, especially with content editing work to be done too. But I hope to get close. This means I'm going to have to buckle down and do the time. I know there's a few college visits this month as well, which will take my Saturdays and make Sunday's harder to get everything done. But I'm going to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment