Tuesday, October 6, 2015

September Update

Melissa:

Where on Earth did September go?!?! I'm at a loss that the month is even over.

I'm starting to realize I am terrible at multi-tasking. I can't write or brainstorm while doing all the things life brings at me. I also am one of those that likes to be involved in everything. When Kiddo has sports stuff, I like to be there to see it. Which cuts into the time I could be putting into writing or brainstorming or even re-writes. That seems to be one of my biggest downfalls with trying to get through stories, of any length.

That all being said, I'm sure you know how much I got through this month...nothing. *sigh* I know. I should be more organized. I should be better at this. But, well, I'm not.

I've had ideas bouncing around in my head, but the small things that have to happen to take my characters from one point of their lives to the next are what's tripping me up this time around.

I'm going to have to get my act together this month to get plans for NaNoWriMo! If I can do it with work and life this year. Here's keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment