Monday, January 1, 2018

November and December Update:

Melissa:

November:
NaNoWriMo is past. I didn't do a traditional NaNoWriMo project, but I did set a goal tracker for 30 hours in the month to work on re-writes. And I passed!

I accomplished my 30 hour goal!!

In those 30 hours, I finished the round of re-writes on the printed pages I had of Christmas Spirit. I also finished typing in the changes and started a new round of re-writes on the computer. Exciting! This was a lot of work accomplished, or so it felt to me.


December:
What month is it!?! I'm saddened to say I did nothing in December in the way of words. We started the month with head colds and then the holiday time grabbed on and spun us away. We have been busy with so many different things for the holiday, so all other things have taken a back burner to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment